Introducing the Esker Huron 2 Winter Tent Stove by Kni-Co. This 35.5L stove offers both group heating capacity and a small footprint, and features nesting galvanized pipes Esker’s specially designed snow float legs for stabilizing the stove with branches or poles. All stove pipes stow inside the stove box and Esker legs fold up for light and easy transport. The included damper and draft control on the stove door makes temperature regulation quick and easy, and the 22 gauge cold rolled steel makes for a lightweight, yet sturdy stove. The Esker Huron 2 stove features an adjustable pipe elbow to accommodate a variable angle pipe stack. Pair this stove with the Esker 10X10 Classic 2 Winter Tent to make the most of your winter outdoors.
- Overall Packed Dimensions: 30.5 x 30.5 x 46cm (12" x 12" x 18”)
- Stove Portion In Use (excluding pipes): 51cm high x 30.5cm wide x 46cm long (20” x 12” x 18”)
- Pipe Stack Height: 274cm (108”)
- Total Height (approx): 3.25m (128”)
- Burn Chamber Volume: 34.5L
- Burn Chamber Dimensions: 29cm x 27cm x 44cm (11 1/2" x 10 3/4" x 17 1/4”)
- 27 cm (5”) stove pipe hole
- Packed Weight: 9.8kg
- Made with 22 gauge cold rolled steel
- Made in the USA
Sturdy, light, contains everything you'll need to fit the stove in just about any tent.