Introducing the Esker Ontario 2 Winter Tent Stove by Kni-Co. Designed for use in tents where an elbow is required for angled pipe stacks, the Esker Ontario 2 stove features nesting galvanized pipes and a stove box on Esker’s specially designed snow float legs for stabilizing the stove with branches or poles. All stove pipes stow inside the stove box and Esker legs fold up for light and easy transport. The included damper and air intake control on the stove door makes burn rate and temperature regulation a breeze. The 22 gauge cold rolled steel makes for a functional, lightweight yet sturdy stove to help you make the most of your Canadian winter outdoors.
Esker Ontario 2 Winter Tent Stove Specs:
- Overall Packed Dimensions: 25.5 x 25.5 x 58.5cm (10” x 10” x 23”)
- Stove Portion In Use (excluding pipes): 40.5cm high x 25.5cm wide x 58.5cm long (16” x 10” x 23”)
- Pipe Stack Height: up to 274cm (108”) - dependent on elbow angle.
- Total Height (approx):up to 3.15m (124”) - dependent on elbow angle.
- Burn Chamber Dimensions: 24cm x 20cm x 53.5cm (9 1/2" x 8 1/2” x 21”)
- 27 cm (5”) stove pipe hole
- Packed Weight: 8.9kg
- Made with 22 gauge cold rolled steel
- Made in the USA